Our hospitality solutions for the hospitality market are all IP based, from content delivery on multiple platforms: Apple iPad/iPhone, Android, touch screen PC and interactive SmartTVs.Learn More
Our security solutions consist of IP CCTV and Door Entry products. Both of these products are from Mobotix and we are their VIP partner for supplying them to the Hospitality market.Learn More
Our cloud solutions are all web based and hosted which is 24x7 to give trouble free operations. We can provide a true iCloud solution for corporate clients.Learn More
IP PBX Solution
IP PBX is an IP Phone System that completely replaces your proprietary PBX, supports standard SIP soft/hard phones, VoIP services and traditional PSTN phone lines. Integration to CRM and low cost.
1. 3CX Bridges – Set-up interoffice calls as FREE internal calls
2. Advanced Features – No extra cost for voice mail, auto attendant and Queues.
3. Tele-work – Employees work remotely while staying connected to the company’s IP PBX
3CX’s IP PBX has been developed specifically for Microsoft Windows and is based on the SIP standard, making it easier to manage and allowing you to use any SIP phone (software or hardware). A software-based IP PBX / PABX offers many benefits:
- Easier to install & manage via web-based configuration interface
- Far less expensive to purchase and expand than a hardware-based PBX / PABX
- Improve productivity with presence, desktop based call control and extension management
- No need for separate phone wiring – phones use computer network, easy hot desking!
- Delivery mobility by allowing employees to work from home using a remote extension
- Choose between popular IP hardware phones or softphones - no vendor lock in
- Receive & make calls via the standard PSTN using VoIP Gateways or cards
- Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or the Skype gateway
An Open, Vendor-Independent System that Grows with your Business
1. Soft phones – Use in combination with your IP Phone
2. IP Phones – Use any leading SIP hardware phone
3. Phone wiring – No need for extra cables as phones use your computer network
A complete 3CX Phone System for Windows consists of the server software, soft phones or IP phones, and a VoIP Gateway to connect your existing phone lines. It is also possible to re-use existing analog phones with the use of FXS gateways.
A VoIP provider can be used to leverage low cost calls across your network.The system can use the existing computer wiring, sharing the network point with the computer, and can be installed on an existing, non dedicated Windows server or run as a virtual machine.
Add extensions or lines by simply adding standard SIP telephony equipment and save on consultants’ fees because of 3CX Phone System for Windows easy to use web-based administration.
Overcome the limitations of outmoded hardware-based PBX systems, reduce costs significantly and add advanced communications features that will make your employees more productive and your company more efficient and competitive.